Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Wolf's Beautiful Beast - Chapter sneak peeks!

It has been four years in the making, but Wolf's Beautiful Beast officially launches a week from tomorrow! The excitement is truly overwhelming for me. I'm excited, nervous, terrified, thrilled, horrified, and more. Of course I'm happy that the book is finally seeing the light of day, but I'm scared what my fans will think. Those who have read it love it, but will my other fans be so receptive? I know you can't make everyone happy, but I want to!!!!

Anyway, I decided that starting tomorrow, Friday, March 11, I will be doing a countdown that includes a daily sneak peek inside the book! Each day, a new section of the book will be released here and on my Facebook and Instragram accounts.

This will be a fun way to get my fans super excited and ready to read when it drops on Friday, March 19. 

Until then, however, I thought this little teasers would be a good way to whet your appetite! 


No comments:

Post a Comment