Saturday, May 24, 2014

Pride and Prejudice - A whole book on the wall?

Anyone who knows me, knows that my favorite story of all time is Pride and Prejudice.  Mr. Darcy is the original book boyfriend, in my humble opinion.

So, while reading a magazine the other day, I came across a short article about these wall prints that boast to have every single word of a story (they have numerous classics to choose from) on a single large wall print.

I ran to the website, and behold, there was my all time favorite story!

Needless to say I bookmarked it and told my husband that it was definitely on my 'gift list' (yes, we have gift lists... it's just easier than asking what each other wants for any given holiday).

The company, called Spineless Classics, also features great stories for kids (Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland, and James and the Giant Peach) as well as classics that would be the perfect wall art for your book nook (Moby Dick, A Midsummer Night's Dream, and The Great Gatsby).

I just wanted to share this little tidbit with my readers, because I figure we all could find a Spineless Classic that speaks to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment