Wednesday, May 21, 2014

One day left until publishing The Bed Wife

I must say, today has been a rollercoaster of emotions.

I received the paperback 'proof' of "The Bed Wife: A Novella" today in the mail.  It was quite amazing to see something I created as a tangible item.  Before it had been a thought, a plan - now it was in my hands. The slick cover between my fingers, the smell of freshly printed paper.

I have spent most of the day preparing to get everything finalized so that tomorrow, is in fact, the release day. Though there is always that little voice in the back of your head saying "Something could go wrong." The system could hold up my release, my computer could freeze up while trying to upload the files.  Doubt is an evil and vile little man that sits in the back of your mind and gives you thoughts that keep you up at night.

However, I refuse to let doubt and nerves still defeat from the jaws of victory!

That being said, I plan on being able to say tomorrow that I am a published author!

If you would like to receive updates on my books (no spam, just an update whenever a book or cover art is revealed), be sure to join my readers list.

No comments:

Post a Comment