Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Author Suzanna Lynn takeover at SupaGurl Books Blog

This week I'm being featured on SupaGurl Books Blog!  Each day they will post a new bit of information about me as an author, as well as my debut book, The Bed Wife: A Novella.

Yesterday, they featured 'A walk through Grasmere.'

Before I got deep into the Kingdom of Grasmere, I knew I was going to have to get my ducks in a row.  I sat down and sketched out the layout of the land, along with the roads and villages.  I made each village have a purpose, something they supply for everyone else in the Kingdom.  So Openshaw takes care of the livestock while Hillford handles the production of grain and veggies.  Doing this before diving deeply into writing the book helped to make sure I never messed up while writing. It also was just a lot of fun to bring my Kingdom to life! ~ Suzanna

And now for the cheesy tourist video of Grasmere! lol


No comments:

Post a Comment