Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The ABC's of Author Suzanna Lynn!

Someone sent this little questionnaire to me so I thought it would be fun to fill it out to give all my fans a peek into what it is to be me :)

A-Age: --34 (or like I prefer to say, the 5th anniversary of my 29th birthday)
B- Biggest Fear: --The safety ofmy 3 children (and spiders... and geese)
C- Current Job: --Author!...
D- Drink you last had: --Pumpkin Spice coffee with sweet cream creamer
E- Easiest Person To Talk to: --My sister
F- Favorite Song: --Honestly... there are too many to choose
G- Ghosts, are they real: --absolutely!
H- How many kids do you want: -- the three I have.... plus maybe one more!
I- In love with: -- my husband!
J- Jealous Of: -- lottery winners
K- Killed Someone? -- um... no... who would admitt to that??
L- Last time you cried?: -- cant remember... Im sure it was a sad movie though
M- Missing someone: -- My father-in-law who passed away last year
N- Number of Siblings: -- 2... one passed away when she was a baby
O- One Wish: -- To live comfortably without worrying about affording college for three kids
P- Person who you last called: -- my friend Nick who I just found last night after searching 16 years!!!
Q- Question you're always asked: -- Is it hard being an author and mother?
R- Reason to smile: -- The sun is shining!
S- Song last sang: -- Titanium
T- Time you woke up: -- 6:50am
U- Underwear Color: -- pink
V- Vacation Destination: -- Anywhere with a beach
W- Worst Habit: -- nail biter... I know, I should stop, but it's not like I haven't tried!
X- X-Rays you've had: -- I have a back injury so numerous xrays and MRIs
Y- Your favorite food: -- spinach artichoke dip
Z- Zodiac Sign: -- leo

No comments:

Post a Comment