Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Mother Nature can be a moody cow sometimes

Pic from National Geographic
Even though the cover art was supposed to be shot this past Sunday, mother nature had a different idea.

Imagine, standing in a beautiful field. Luana's (or the model playing Luana) flowing dress blowing softly in the wind as Baylin (again, the model portraying Baylin) holds her close.

Sounds wonderful doesn't it?  Well it will be, but not during a horrible thunderstorm!

All winter I have been making the joke that Mother Nature is going through menopause (I mean, Saturday it was nearly 80 degrees, Sunday was full of horrible thunderstorms and Monday we had snow!).  I guess the joke was on me this time!

Needless to say, the photo shoot got rained out.  However, it has been rescheduled for the 27th and I'm very excited.  Hopefully mother nature will be kind to us this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment