Wednesday, June 12, 2019

The Bed Wife Chronicles is now on Audible!

5 years ago, I decided to take the stories in my head and put them down on paper that first book was the bad wife. It gave birth to all the books that came later. Deciding to write that series made me the author I am today.

So, to celebrate the fifth anniversary of my debut series, I have given the book covers a facelift, the Interiors reformatted, and even spiced up the synopsis.

You can actually get book one, The Bed Wife, free on eBook right now!

Additionally, with the help of a fantastic narrator, they are now available on Audible!

You can find The Bed Wife, The Heir, and The Queen (the entire series) narrated by the amazing David Maxwell. It's the perfect time to get it before you head off to the gym or the beach!

There will be more to follow, including a giveaway to get your free audible copies of these books, so keep an eye out here as well as on my Facebook page!



No comments:

Post a Comment