Thursday, March 13, 2014

"The Bed Wife" Review


5 out of 5 Star Rating

Review of "The Bed Wife" book one in The Bed Wife Chronicles by Author Suzanna Lynn.

"The Bed Wife is a heartwarming tale between two people whose friendship from their youth blossoms to true love as adults.

This novella also shows how one girl’s courage to go against abusive traditions and her determination to stand up for her beliefs is a story that will warm your heart. 

It is hard to believe this is the author’s first book. Her ability to draw you so completely into the story is amazing. I honestly didn’t want to put it down because I wanted to know what would happen. 

I felt my heart clench when there was suspenseful parts and then my heart would ache in the more passionate scenes.

Readers don’t lose heart. The end will seem a bit unfinished, but I this novella is just an appetizer for more books to come!" ~ Tara Huffman

No comments:

Post a Comment