Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Movie trailer for The Bed Wife

So yes, I am 110% a complete nerd and I'm proud of it. haha

I have been a bit stuck in the second book, I'm about 10,000 words in (which is not in any way bad) but my brain was kind of dead the past few days. So I decided to take some screen clips of the actor and actress who most inspire the characters of Baylin and Luana and I made this little video.

I'm a huge (like, super huge) fan of Richard Armitage, and his depiction of Thorin Oakenshield in The Hobbit was amazing. So he truly did inspire Baylin in both looks and heart I think (more Richard in the heart department than Thorin lol).

This is my first fan made video like this (and boy can I tell you it is a lot harder than it looks), and I feel it gives a decent enough breakdown of the first book.  Obviously, you can't cram 18,000 + words and emotions into a 4 minute video, but it's at least a little taste.

So here is your first 'trailer' for The Bed Wife Book 1!


No comments:

Post a Comment