Monday, November 26, 2018

A new look for The Bed Wife Chronicles!

May 2019 will mark the 5th anniversary of the release of "The Bed Wife." As such, I felt a much needed 'recover' was in order.

While I absolutely loved the girl on my cover, but felt the cover itself didn't lend to reflecting the genre of the stories.

So, a little cover magic by Funky Book Designs, and voila! The books have a fresh new look and a beautiful new design.

They now give you a visual of the gorgeous Baylin along side his beloved Luana. They let the reader know this is a fantasy historical romance. And they simply scream "pick me up and read me!"

Haven't read it yet? No problem! "The Bed Wife" is now free on all platforms, including Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iTunes, KOBO, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment