Thursday, March 23, 2017

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 23 - Facts about me

Today's blog challenge says I have to share twenty facts about me.

1) I'm a Leo
2) I'm a mother of three
3) I have an older sister
4) I'm scared of spiders and geese
5) I have a paralegal degree
6) I had my first writing (a poem) published as a teenager
7) I own four cats, two dogs and four ducks
8) My bad habit is chewing my fingernails
9) I'm scared of the dark (outside, not in the house)
10) I rescued two people during a terrible storm when their car flipped and landed in a flooded ditch
11) There is a cat in my lap, right now
12) I suffer from anxiety
13) I used to make money by repainting Barbie dolls into celebrities and selling them on eBay
14) I used to own my own bridal shop
15) I love snakes
16) I'm dyslexic when it comes to the numbers 6 and 8 (or is it 8 and 6?)
17) One of the Backstreet Boys once rescued me from getting crushed under the stage at a concert
18) The movie "Sighs" scared me so bad I could hardly sleep for two weeks
19) I received the "Overall Excellence in Art" award in High School
20) I love to scrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment