Monday, June 15, 2015

#utopYA2015 here we come!

"All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go, I'm standing here outside your door, I hate to wake you up to say good-bye...."

It's that time!!!  Time to get the minivan packed up and head to Nashville, Tennessee to my first ever UtopYa Con! 

What is UtopYA Con you ask?  Well, if you want the beautifully summed up version (courtesy of the UtopYA Con website):

An uplifting, collaborative and educational conference for those who love supernatural and contemporary young adult and new adult fiction!
Panels filled with writers and experts in the publishing and entertainment industries will share with established and aspiring authors and screenwriters their tips to improve craft and advance careers, as well as FUN panels for fans where then can directly influence and interact with their favorite writers!

My description?
 
A chance to get together with some absolutely amazing authors and have the time of my life!

 
Keep posted here and on my Facebook and Twitter feeds, for pictures, contest and loads of goodies about #utopYA2015

No comments:

Post a Comment